Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me.... My Kids Bought Me Coon Pee?

Yes it is true....

How do you know that you are truly an outdoors-man and loved by your family? You know it when they willingly buy you stuff like Wildlife Research Center 'Coon Urine'.

My kids laughed so hard and it was hard for them to keep the secret before my birthday. I knew something was up when two days before my birthday, my wife took the kids to Gander Mountain to shop for me for my birthday and Christmas presents.

The kids kept telling me how funny 'it' was referring to the one present my daughter Evie bought me. Now I know what all the laughter was about. The funny thing about the gift is what I read on the package...

"Do not apply to your body or clothes.... YOU WILL BE ATTACKED"

I wonder who exactly will attack me?
Deer (as it is for covering my human scent)?
Or would it be some boar coon?
If it is a coon, what does a coon attack look like?
What kind of damage can they do to a man with a firearm?

Actually, I found a video of a VICIOUS RACCOON ATTACK

0 comments:

Post a Comment